Almost all the mistresses like something tasty. Especially they have to liking Prepare desserts. We suggest that you learn the recipe for a pie with the unusual name "crazy cake" ("crazy pie").
He appeared at the time of the great depression inUSA. Then there was a shortage of food, but the hostess was able to create real masterpieces ... to make this chocolate dessert, you will not need eggs and milk.
Ingredients for dough
- 3 tbsp. Flour
- 2 tbsp. Sahara
- 1.5 tbsp. Cold water
- 2 tsp. Soda
- 2 tbsp. L. Vinegar
- 0.5 tsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 0.5 tbsp. Cocoa powder
- 12 g of vanillin
Ingredients for glaze
- 4 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 0.25 tbsp. Cocoa powder
- 1.5 tbsp. Water (or 0.75 of milk and 0.75 of water)
- 2 tbsp. L. Starch
- Pour all the loose ingredients into the bowl for the dough.
- Vinegar, water and vegetable oil.
- Whisk a whisk, pour the mixture into a greased, demountable form. Put the oven in a preheated to 170-180 degrees oven for about 25-30 minutes.
- Get it, cool it and put it on the dish.
- Prepare the pouring: in a pan, pour 1.5 glasses of water (or milk and water in half). Add sugar, cocoa powder and stir.
- In 1/4 of tbsp. Water, explore 2 tbsp. L. Starch, pour into a saucepan with a thin stream. Put it on the stove.
- As soon as it starts to thicken, take it off the fire, cool it, fill the pie.
The dessert turns out to be very magnificent, airy and soft. An excellent pie that can be served with tea.
Share this excellent recipe with your friends!