Garlic potatoes in the oven
There are many mouth-watering dishes from potatoes. We have prepared for you another wonderful recipe. A dish cooked on it, is unlikely to leave anyone indifferent. Garlic potatoes, Baked in the oven, is a real work of culinary art. Preparing such a dish is very simple, and its taste is simply inexpressible.
Excellent Idea for dinner!!
Potatoes with garlic
- 7 potatoes
- 125 g of soft butter
- 7 tbsp. L. Grated cheese
- 2 tbsp. L. Sour cream
- 4-5 tooth. Garlic
- 4 tbsp. L. Finely chopped parsley
- Wash the potatoes. Put it in a saucepan. Pour the potatoes with water so that it covers it a little. Cook until done. Then drain the water.
- Cook garlic sauce: mix butter, sour cream, crushed garlic, parsley and cheese.
- After cooking, cut potatoes along.
- Put it on a greased baking tray, each half of the fields with garlic sauce and put in the oven, preheated to 250 degrees.
- Bake for no more than 10 minutes.
This potato has long been a favorite dishMany people in our country. I'm not an exception. Incredibly crispy potatoes with garlic - an excellent dish that can be served even at the festive table.
Share this simple recipe with your friends!