Interesting, but do you remember your favorite fairy tale? A rather strange question in the article about the recipe for crispy cucumbers, is not it? My children every evening, again and again, listen with pleasure to the three piglets, where the main moral - "build a house, until the summer."
That is, do things in advance and you will be happy: and you will not die from the cold in a cold frost, and you will not become an appetizer for a gray wolf.
By the way, about snacks. If the morals of the fairy tale "Three Little Pigs" are not alien to you, and you are happy to practice conservation in the summer to indulge your relatives with something delicious in winter, then this recipe is for you.
Crispy cucumbers will certainly be a worthy decoration for your New Year and Christmas table!!
- Small cucumbers
- 2 tbsp. L. Salt
- 2 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 1 tbsp. L. Vinegar
- 1 head of garlic
- 3 leaves of oak (grapes), cherries and currants
- 1 horseradish leaf
- 1 bunch of dill
- Wash the cucumber and leave in cold water for the night (if there is no such possibility, then at least 2 hours).
- Leaves wash, horseradish cut into strips.
- Peel the garlic, cut the teeth in half.
- Put garlic in the jars, sprigs of dill and leaves.
- Lay cucumbers and pour 1, 5 liters of hot water.
- Leave for 20 minutes, then pour the water into a saucepan, add salt and sugar and bring to a boil. Add the vinegar.
- Spread the marinade to the banks. Roll, roll and leave for slow cooling.
In recent years, all the less housewives prefer to "suffer" from Conservation. Some justify it with laziness, others -Lack of their own garden with organic vegetables, and third arrange twists, which are sold all year round in the nearest supermarkets. And how do you feel about conservation?
Share this recipe with crispy cucumbers with friends! Maybe they too will want to pamper themselves this winter with a very tasty snack. Bon Appetit!