The recipe for perfect pancakes
Pancakes are very fast and simple inCooking with a dish that can be served almost everything. They are perfectly combined with sour cream, jam, condensed milk, and with meat, cottage cheese and cheese.
Today "so simple!" Prepared for you a recipe for perfect pancakes. Why exactly ideal? The fact is that they can not be spoiled and eaten immediately without even filling.
And with fillings they have no equal at all! The secret ingredient of these pancakes is starch. If you replace half of the flour with starch, pancakes can be thinner, and if you brew the dough with boiling water, you can even bake it even thinner.
- 600 ml of boiling water
- 600 ml of milk
- 1.5 tbsp. Flour
- 1.5 tbsp. Starch
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp. L. Butter
- 3 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 1 tsp. Salt
- Beat eggs with sugar. Then add salt and vanilla.
- Continue to beat, add milk and gradually introduce flour and starch. With these pancakes you can experiment and add instead of starch rice or oat flour.
- Without stopping to beat, add melted butter and boiling water in a thin trickle.
- At this stage of preparation of pancakes they need to be left for 30 minutes, so that the dough is infused. After that you can directly bake pancakes.
- The filling depends only on your imagination, it can be fresh fruit or berries, jam, and condensed milk.
- Put the filling on one edge of the pancake, cover the sides and wrap it.
If you're a fan of pancakes, you should try to cook them for this recipe. Such pancakes will be yours Specialty. If you liked this recipe, tell it to your friends and girlfriends!