Here comes the long-awaited eggplant season. This product will flaunt until late autumn on the shelves of stores. In the people they are called "Blue". They are used as the main ingredient in both the eastern cuisine and in the European ...
Eggplant is a very useful vegetable. So it's definitely worth cooking and eating. We have prepared for you 3 simple recipes Dishes from aubergines And 5 little tricks from a housewife with experience.
How to choose eggplant
When buying, pay attention to the appearance of the fetus. A good eggplant has a peel without flaws with a slightly shiny surface. It is also best to choose medium-sized fruits with adjoining sepals and a fresh peduncle.
What to do so that the eggplant is not bitter
Solanine, Which is contained in aubergines, gives the product bitterness. To remove it, put eggplant in salted water for 20-30 minutes.
Do I need to clean the eggplant
If you want to cook eggplant caviar or put out the fruit, then it should be cleaned. If you want to bake or cook them on the grill, then it is better to cook with the skin.
Aubergines absorb oil very well, thereforeWe advise you to cook them in the oven, grill or fry in a pan with non-stick coating with a small amount of vegetable oil. So that the oil is not so strongly absorbed, when you roast eggplants, roll them in flour with the addition of salt.
With which eggplants are combined
Eggplants combine well with garlic, walnuts and cilantro.
And here are 3 universal recipes for the hostess to note!
- 6 tomatoes
- 4 onions
- 4 zucchini
- 8 medium aubergines
- 2 carrots
- 1 head of garlic
- 4 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- Cut finely onions and fry it in vegetable oil. Add grated carrots. Some time under the lid.
- Sodium zucchini and add them.
- Cut eggplant cubes and put out in a separate vessel, adding two spoons of vegetable oil. Then add tomatoes, previously chopped, to them.
- Add the eggplant and garlic, passed through garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add cilantro. Cool.
Eggplant with stuffing in the form of rolls
- 3 medium aubergines
- 75 g walnuts
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tomato
- Cut the eggplant along the plates. The desired thickness is 4-5 millimeters. Salts and leave for a quarter of an hour.
- Squeeze, wash and dry the plates. Fry the eggplants in the heated sunflower oil for a couple of minutes on both sides. Then put them on paper towels or napkins so that they absorb excess oil.
- We prepare the filling. Chop the walnuts into a crumb, add garlic, passed through garlic. Cut a small tomato and add it.
- Put a little stuffing on the eggplant plates. Roll rolls.
- Decorate the dish with chopped herbs. The coriander is the best.
Eggplant with cheese
- 4 medium aubergines;
- 150-170 g of cheese
- 2 tbsp. L. Thick sour cream
- Mustard to taste
- Cut the eggplant in circles about one centimeter thick.
- Sodium cheese. Put mustard in sour cream.
- Grease the baking sheet with a little oil. Lay eggplant on a dish, put sour cream on top and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 170-180 degrees. Serve the dish hot.
Take these useful tricks and recipes of eggplant dishes that are prepared for a short time, look beautiful and are incredibly delicious. Do not forget to share it with your friends!