5 desserts for the combine
Probably, there is no mistress in the world who does notDreams to make minimum efforts, preparing food. If there was a possibility of fulfilling desires, then for sure the first thing that the owner would like would be, is a tablecloth-samobranka. And let no miracles happen, there is still a chance to do something deliciously delicious, fragrant and useful for the whole family.
as? With the help of a food processor! So the food is prepared not only quickly, but also turns out to be extremely diverse! Today edition "so simple!" Will tell you what delicious desserts can be cooked with the help of a combine!
1. ice cream with one ingredient
- Bunch of bananas
- Banana peeled and cut into small pieces.
- Freeze them and mix in a food processor.
- If desired, you can add other fruits, peanut butter or chocolate.
2. nut cake
- 340 g walnuts (about 3 cups)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp. Powdered sugar
- Finely ground lemon peel
- vanilla sugar
- Crush nuts in the food processor to the state of powder.
- Prepare a baking dish and put on parchment paper.
- Carefully beat the egg yolks with sugar to a pale yellow color, add the lemon zest, the ground walnut and mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl whisk egg whites (until the formation of sharp peaks).
- Add to the nut mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared form and bake at a temperature of 190 ºc for about 50 minutes, until the top of the cake is baked to a beautiful golden color.
- Let it cool down completely and then remove it from theOven. This cake is much tastier if it is the next day after cooking. You can wrap the dessert in a food film and put it for 1 hour in the fridge for an hour before serving.
3. nut paste
- Peanuts, cashews or almonds
- Honey, maple syrup, ginger, vanilla, cocoa powder - if desired
- Peanuts and cashews can be grinded very quickly - just about 2 minutes. In order to make a paste of almonds, it takes a little longer.
- After the paste is ready, you can add salt, honey, maple syrup, ginger, vanilla, cocoa powder to it - what your fantasy and ingredients will tell you.
- Put the nut paste in a clean, dry jar, and it can be stored in the refrigerator for about a month!
- 220 g of cocoa powder
- 170 g of butter (softened)
- 100 g of sugar
- 150 ml of milk (room temperature)
- 1/4 tsp. Salt (optional)
- 30 g of powdered sugar
- 235 ml of water
- Pour water into the pan and heat it to a temperature slightly below boiling.
- Mix in a bowl of cocoa powder and softened butter until smooth (so that there are no lumps).
- Add the mixture of cocoa powder to water and mix well. Let the temperature rise, the main thing is that it is below the boiling point.
- Sow sugar and powdered sugar. Make sure that there are no lumps. Add the sugar mixture to the cocoa mixture.
- Pour in the milk and mix until smooth.
- Gently pour the mixture a thin layer on the bottom of the mold.
- Put it overnight in the fridge or freezer.
5. lemon cake
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1/2 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 4 tsp. Lemon peel
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 pinch of salt
Carefully mix all the ingredients and set aside until thick. Proceed to the test for the cake.
Dough for cakes
- 14 crackers
- 3 tbsp. L. Sahara
- a pinch of salt
- 5 tbsp. L. Butter (softened and chilled)
- 1 tbsp. Creamy cream
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Crush the combine crackers, add sugar, salt and oil. Stir until the mass reminds of wet sand.
- Lay the crumb into a pie mold and evenly press it over the bottom and edges. Put the form on a baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes until it turns gently golden.
- In a bowl, whisk condensed milk with lemon juice.
- In another bowl, mix lemon zest with egg yolks and mix thoroughly both masses.
- Lay this filling over a warm base.
- Bake another 25 minutes until the edges are frozen (the center should seem slightly baked).
- Chill the cake in the fridge for 3 hours or overnight.
- Before serving whipping cream to sharp peaks and decorating them with lemon cake.
If you have such a wonderful kitchenAssistant, like a food processor, be sure to try to create one of these delicious desserts. Share these recipes with your friends. They certainly will not give up the prospect of pampering yourself with something delicious!