Baked tomatoes with minced meat
We are all accustomed to that only peppers are usually stuffed with meat, today "so simple!" Will tell you how to prepare very tasty stuffed tomatoes in Arabic. This dish looks very festive and beautiful, and it's also very tasty.
Although the stuffed tomatoes in Arabic and requireCertain time and effort, but the result will definitely please you. This dish immediately becomes the favorite of your family, because the combination of tomatoes and minced meat will not leave anyone indifferent!
- 750 g minced meat
- 2 kg of large tomatoes
- 1 grated onion
- 3 green peppers
- 2 red peppers
- 1 tbsp. L. Of tomato paste
- Salt, black pepper - to taste
- In a bowl or saucepan, mix the meat, onion, salt, black pepper and zir. Mix thoroughly and mix all the ingredients.
- Tomatoes cut into 3 parts, but do not cut to the end, so that the lobules held together and you could put minced meat between them.
- Put the meat between the slices of tomatoes.
- Tomatoes laid out in a form in which you will bake them, pre-lubricated with oil. From above put peppers, they too can be stuffed.
- Stir the tomato paste in a glass of water and fill this mixture with tomatoes.
- Bake tomatoes at a temperature of 180 degrees for half an hour, then increase the temperature to 250 degrees and leave for another 10 minutes.
To serve this dish you need hot. You can also include fantasy and sprinkle such Stuffed tomatoes Cheese or add other ingredients to your taste!