Unleavened bread is considered more useful andDeprived of many disadvantages of ordinary lavish baking. Many housewives have long been looking for the perfect recipe for this product. So we have prepared a wonderful and simple version Cooking bread without adding yeast And a special starter.
This recipe is known by many under the name "Bread in goodness". His inventor is the doctor of the Torsun. Those who cook this bread, argue that the longer it lies, the tastier it becomes!
How to cook unleavened bread
- 800 g of flour of the 1st grade
- 75 g of rye flour
- 100 g of milk powder
- 2 tsp. Coriander
- 1/3 tsp. Cardamom (but not necessarily put)
- Pinch of pinecone (cumin or anise)
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 3-6 tsp. Sahara
- 2 tsp. Salt with a slide
- 1-3 tsp. Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Citric acid
- Chop the spices. Then combine all the ingredients, add 600 milliliters of kefir and stir until the density is equal to that of semolina. If you add more kefir, then the bread will be softer.
- Oil the oil pan.
- Depending on the resulting consistency ofOr put the dough in a mold. Put it in the oven at the lowest temperature. The dough should increase in volume twice. In a little more than an hour, take out the dough.
Take into account: Dry mix can be stored for no more than 7 days in the refrigerator. So that it lasts longer, add citric acid and soda immediately before you send the mixture into the oven.
From the first time bread is not excellent for everyone. To get out, you need to practice with the amount of soda and kefir.
If you prepare a dry mix for a week ahead, then you will just need to mix the dry mixture with kefir and send the dish into the oven. It takes literally 5 minutes.
We wish you a pleasant appetite. Such a product will give you A lot of energy and good. It is also easily absorbed by the body.
Prepare this delicious bread and share with your friends a recipe!