Desserts made from pears
Pear Often called the queen of fruit, not onlyBecause it is very tasty, but also because of its beneficial effect on the body. Even taking into account that this fruit is much sweeter than apple, there is less sugar in it, but fiber is more.
Desserts from pears
Because now the season, you need plenty to enjoy the pear and please yourself and your loved ones with dishes from it. We have prepared for you three wonderful Summer recipe, Which are worth paying attention to.
Delicious cottage cheese casserole
- 450 g cottage cheese
- 1 pear
- 3 eggs
- 70 g of sugar
- 50 g of cornstarch
- 12 grams of vanilla sugar
- 2 tsp. Honey
- 2 tsp. Butter
- Whisk in the bowl of yolks with sugar until the increase in volume and whitening of the mass. Add cottage cheese, starch and vanilla, mix well.
Whip the proteins with salt until a moist andWhite foam, which will take the form of rounded peaks. Add neatly squirrels in the curd mixture. Dough laid out in a mold, pre-lubricated with oil and sprinkled with flour.
- Cut the pear into cubes. Put the butter, honey and pear on the frying pan and put on a small fire. Stir it. Cook until the fruit is slightly soft.
- Put the pear on the dough. Send the dish in a preheated oven to 180 degrees. Baking time - 1 hour.
- Cool the dessert. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, decorate with mint and serve to the table.
Delicious dessert from pears and apples
- 3 pears
- 2 apples
- 2 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 1/4 tsp. Melted fragrant pepper
- 1/3 cup of caramel
- 1/4 tbsp. oatmeal
- 1/4 tbsp. Brown (or white) sugar
- 2 tsp. Flour
- 3 tbsp. L. Low-fat oil
- 1/4 tbsp. Walnuts
- Mix in a large bowl of peeled and sliced pears, apples, sugar and sweet pepper. Then put them on a baking tray, smeared with butter. Fields on top of caramel.
- For the taste and decoration of our dish, mix oat flakes, sugar and flour. Add cold oil, chopped nuts and sprinkle apples and pears.
- Bake a dessert at 180 degrees 45 minutes. Topping should become brownish in color, and fruits should be soft. Let the dessert cool down a little. Before serving the fields a dish of juice, which stood out from the fruit.
Appetizing dušes pie
Ingredients for dough
- 300 g of flour
- 200 g of butter
- 50 g of sugar
- 1 egg
Ingredients for filling
- 900 g of pears
- 3 tbsp. L. Sahara
- Mix sifted flour, egg, sliced butter, sugar and kneaded shortbread dough.
- The dough should be wrapped in a food film. Then put it in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Cut the peeled pear slices, removing the seeds.
- Lay out a pre-rolled bottom andForm walls. Pierced the dough with a fork in several places. Lay out on it slices of pears, sprinkled with sugar. Send it to a preheated oven for 200 ° c for half an hour.
For those who love to bake, these recipes will become irreplaceable. Share with friends these delicious ideas for cooking Dishes from pears.