Julienne with champignons
The word "julienne" means not a dish, but only Cutting method Ingredients for soups or salads. The products are cut with straws so that the dish can be eaten without a knife, but in Russian cuisine the word has long been used as the name of a wonderful treat from mushrooms.
Julien will be an excellent alternative to meat dishes even on the festive table. Today "so simple!" Prepared for you a recipe for exquisite julienne from champignons. Be sure to keep it, because in mushrooms a lot of protein and minerals and few calories.
Julienne of champignons
- 500-600 g of champignons
- 3 onions
- 150 g melted butter
- 2-3 tbsp. L. Olive (sunflower) oil
- 500 ml of sour cream
- 100 grams of hard cheese
- Salt, pepper - to taste
- Mushrooms, dry them on a paper towel and cut or break off the legs. You will not need them.
- Cut mushrooms with thin straws, onions - small cubes, and cheese of sodium on a grater.
- Fry onions in oil until golden brown, then mushrooms. If the oil is not enough, add olive or sunflower. When mushrooms are fried, add 2 tbsp. L. Flour and mix thoroughly.
- Fry mushrooms with flour for a couple of minutes and pour in sour cream. If the sauce is thick, add a little milk or sour cream to the necessary consistency of liquid sour cream. Ready sauce laid out in the coconut.
- Top with cheese and bake for five minutes in an oven, heated to 250 degrees, until a golden crust is formed.
Julien - a dish that is worth learning how to cook every housewife. It is perfect as a treat for a festive table, and it can be done quickly if the guests are taken by surprise!