Despite the fact that humanity usesCocoa beans are not one thousand years old, people thought of baking this product cakes only in the xix century. At first they were products reminiscent of the Prague cake, and then the famous "Sacher" appeared (with a layer of apricot jam between cakes and whipped cream), "esterhazy" (with almonds) and "black forest" (with whipped cream and cherries).
today "so simple!" Recommends you a recipe for at least a subtle treat - a chocolate cake with a delicate curd filling.
- 400 g of flour (base)
- 250 g of butter (base)
- 4 tbsp. L. Cocoa powder (base)
- 100 g + 150 g of sugar (base + filling)
- 600 g cottage cheese (filling)
- 4-5 eggs (stuffing)
- 200 ml of sour cream (filling)
- 2 tbsp. L. Starch (filling)
- 1 tsp. Vanillin (stuffing)
- Start with the preparation of the basis for the future pie. First you need to grind soft butter with sugar.
- Then add to the resulting mass of cocoa, flour and carefully shred all the ingredients.
- Take the form in which you will bake a cake, and grease it with butter or vegetable oil.
- Put half of the flour crumb into the mold.
- Now it's time to make a pie filling. For this, whisk in the blender all the ingredients for the filling. You should get a smooth mass without lumps.
- On top of flour crumb, lay out the curd filling in the mold and smooth it.
- On the filling put the remaining flour crumb and put the cake in a preheated to 170 degrees oven for 1 hour.
- In an hour, take out the pie from the oven and let it cool. Only after this you can remove it from the form.
This chocolate dessert can be cooked quickly, having a minimum of ingredients in the refrigerator. Keep this recipe in case you want something well, very tasty!