Cheesecake of three ingredients
This dessert is an invention of a Japanese girl,Which does not represent his life without sugar. A regular cheesecake is prepared using a large number of ingredients, and the recipe it offers contains only 3 components! The pie turns out simply charming - air, melting in a mouth, such attractive!
The basis of this recipe is soft cream cheese. Choose "Philadelphia", fit for cheesecake andMascarpone. It is important to pay attention to chocolate - only a high-quality product will guarantee an ideal result. I can not help but prepare such a miracle, I feel, I will arrange a holiday ...
- 3 eggs
- 120 g of white chocolate
- 120 g of cream cheese
- Place the eggs in the refrigerator so that they cool sufficiently. Separated yolks from proteins.
- Heat the oven to 170 degrees.
- In a water bath, melt the chocolate.
- Stir it well until a uniform consistency is obtained.
- Bring in the melted chocolate cream cheese.
- In the chocolate-cream mixture, add yolks. (Before adding yolks, try this cream: well, it's very tasty ...)
- Whip cold proteins into a steep foam and add to the cheesecake dough.
- Place the dough in a greased form.
- Cheesecake will turn out more magnificent if on a baking sheet you will pour about half a cup of hot water - during baking it will evaporate and create a damp atmosphere in the oven.
- This gorgeous cheesecake is baked for 30 minutes. Do not rush to get handsome at once - let him stand for another 15 minutes in the oven after turning off.
- Powder ready cheesecake with powdered sugar for beauty. Put it in the refrigerator for cooling - a frozen treat is the most delicious.
Enjoy this video, in which a deft Japanese woman will show how to cook her favorite dessert.
I really liked that the recipe does not containFlour and sugar - just lovely! There is another version of cheesecake that will suit the housewives who do not recognize overseas cream cheese. For its preparation you need 3 eggs, a can of condensed milk and half a kilogram of ordinary cottage cheese. Mix all the ingredients in a blender and bake a cheesecake for 40 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees. Easier not to think!
From such an easy recipe you do not expect such an amazing result ... be sure to treat your friends to them!