Chicken kebabs with courgettes
Sometimes passion as you like shish kebab! At home can be extremely easy To cook a shish kebab from a chicken - it will come out soft, tender, though especiallyTry for this do not have to. A special flavor of the dish will add a zucchini - an oily consistency and crispy crust of this vegetable, cooked with a chicken, is crazy!
If you are a fan of exotics, before cooking, pick up the chicken with kiwi. Add to the suggested below Marinade 2 sliced thin slices of kiwi - so fragrant shish kebab you just did not try ...
Chicken skewers with zucchini
- 500 g chicken fillet
- 1-2 zucchini
- 1 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. L. Soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 0.5 tsp. Honey
- Spices to taste (thyme, oregano, black sesame, dried fennel)
- Chop the chicken fillet into portions. Prepare wooden skewers for shish kebab, soak them in water for 15 minutes. So they will not absorb the meat juice, and the shish kebab will turn out to be more juicy. Instead of wooden skewers you can use long pasta.
- Add to the chicken all the ingredients for the marinade. Boldly experiment - marinade can be prepared even completely unconventional. For example, from honey and mustard.
- Leave the chicken for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Zucchini cut into thin strips. Salt them and let them stand for 10 minutes, so that the excess liquid leaves the vegetables.
- On the skewers thread alternately folded inA tube of zucchini and chicken pieces. You can wrap the chicken inside the zucchini and even then string it - it's also very tasty. Meat pierce along the fibers, so it will be juicier.
- Fry the shish kebabs over medium heat for 10 minutes - 5 minutes on each side. The main thing is not to overcook them! For a more saturated flavor in boiling oil, you can add finely chopped garlic.
- An excellent addition to such a shish kebab - sour-garlic sauce.
The most delicious these shish kebabs will be hot. Juicy structure of meat and spicy aroma will make any table festive. Small kebabs, Like toy, no worse than traditional shish kebabs ... we recommend checking it out tonight!