Saltwort Is a simple and nutritious dish of Russian cuisine. Unfortunately, not all the owners are able to cook it. Most likely, this is because they do not know the ideal recipe. We have prepared for you a universal instruction, according to which even a beginner mistress can make a hodgepodge delicious. The dish turns out very satisfying, appetizing and fragrant. Before such a culinary miracle, it's hard to resist!
- 200-230 g chicken fillet
- 350 g meat products
- 350 g sausage
- 2 pickled cucumber
- 1/2 tbsp. Brine
- Half a can of olives
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 tbsp. L. Of tomato paste
- 2 tooth. Garlic
- 1 tbsp. L. Greens
- Salt (to taste)
- Black and red ground pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1/3 tbsp. Rice
- Pour water into the large saucepan (a little more than half). Put the fillet and cook for 20 minutes, taking off periodically the foam.
- Cut meat and sausage products.
- You can fry them a little.
- Get the fillet and cut it into small pieces. Add sausage and meat products. Also need to add a handful of rice.
- Fry for about a minute finely chopped onion in a frying pan. Add grated carrots, a minute later pour tomato paste and a mound of chopped cloves of garlic. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add to the hodgepodge chopped cucumbers and black olives, pour 1/2 cup brine from under the cucumber.
- Salt and pepper. Chop the greens and add to the dish. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Cover and let stand for a while. Before serving put sour cream and a slice of lemon.
If you are an experienced hostess, then, while preparing a hodgepodge you can experiment, taking these recommendations as a basis.
Share with friends this wonderful recipe for pickled saltwort!