Although it sounds strange, but meat in cutlets is not the main ingredient. In summer, you always want more Light food, So why not make delicious and delicious vegetable cutlets instead of traditional meat?
Today "so simple!" Prepared for you a recipe for eggplant cutlets,Which are in no way inferior to meat. They can be served both hot and cold, and these cutlets are perfectly combined with mashed potatoes and tomato salad. Believe me, they will be to taste and vegetarians and meat eaters!
Cutlets from eggplant
- 1.5 kg aubergines
- 150 grams of hard cheese
- 150 g breadcrumbs
- 100 grams of a loaf
- Spices - to taste
- 2 bunches of parsley
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 egg
- some milk
- 200 g of soft cheese (suluguni, brynza or mozzarella)
- Cooking oil for frying
- Pour a little oil on the frying pan and lightly fry it with eggplant cubes. Add half a cup of water. Cover them with a lid and protush for 15-20 minutes.
- Then add 1 bunch of finely chopped parsley.
- Put eggplants in a bowl and let it cool.
- Salt, add grated hard cheese, egg, pre-soaked milk in a loaf, breadcrumbs, a bunch of finely chopped parsley, crushed garlic, black ground pepper to taste.
- A mixture of minced eggplant. If it turned out liquid, add some more biscuits.
- Form a cake of minced meat, and put pieces of soft cheese on it.
- Roll the ball with your fingers, form a cutlet.
- Roll in flour or breadcrumbs.
- Lightly fry the cutlets in a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Then put them in a refractory container or just on a sheet of paper covered with paper and send for 10-15 minutes in a preheated to 180 degree oven. Bake until the appearance of crust.
Try to cook these vegetable patties, perhaps you will like them even more than traditional meat cutlets. Did you like the recipe? Then tell about it to your friends and girlfriends!