Baked zucchini with minced meat
Young zucchini are very tender and juicyProduct. They are good in any form - cheese, baked, fried. This vegetable can even just fry in circles in a frying pan, having rolled in flour and egg, but if you are looking for a more interesting way of cooking zucchini, "so simple!" Recommends you make a nutritious and aromatic casserole with zucchini, minced meat, tomatoes and cheese. This dish can be served as an ordinary family dinner, and on holidays.
- 1 zucchini
- 300 g minced meat
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs
- 100 g sour cream
- 100 g of cheese
- 2 tbsp. L. Of tomato paste
- Salt, pepper black ground - to taste
- vegetable oil
- Fry the mince on vegetable oil over low heat, salt and pepper.
- Finely chop the onion and sauté it with minced meat.
- Add tomato paste to the frying pan, stir and carcass until mincemeat is ready. Cool it.
- Peel the squash from the peel and seeds. If you chose a young vegetable, there is no need to do it. Then sodium squash on a large grater, if the juice is extracted, squeeze it and put half the mass on the bottom of the lubricated form.
- Then lay out a layer of previously prepared stuffing. It must be spread evenly over the surface. After that, cover the remaining grated zucchini and salt it.
- Cut the tomatoes in circles and put them on top.
- Eggs beat with sour cream and salting to taste. Fill this mixture with pie.
- Cheese of sodium on a small grater and sprinkle it with a pie.
- Put the form with Zucchini In a preheated oven to 200 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
This dish can vary your usual menu, so take this recipe for a note, until the season of zucchini is over!