Chicken in mustard sauce
Today "so simple!" Prepared for you an excellent recipe for cooking chicken, which deserves special attention. The fact is that Chicken in mustard sauce, Which we offer you to cook, is a very unusual dish.
Thanks to a rich and moderately piquant sauce, the chicken becomes fantastically tender and juicy, well Mushrooms Is always a great addition to the bird. The highlight of this dish is mustard, it gives an acuity and marinades meat well.
Chicken in mustard sauce with mushrooms
- 6 chicken legs
- 150 g of mushrooms
- 230 ml of broth;
- 100 ml of white dry wine
- 80 ml of 20% cream
- 2 tbsp. L. Mustard
- 30 g of butter
- 10 g of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Melt butter in a frying pan and add olive oil to it.
- Dry the legs with a paper towel to make the crust tastier, and fry them in a frying pan until a golden crust appears.
- Cut the champignons and fry them in the same pan.
- Add three cloves of garlic.
- Pour in white dry wine. Besides adding flavor, it helps decamelize the frying pan. That is, all burnt pieces of chicken lag behind the bottom.
- Add broth and add mustard.
- Bring this mass to a boil and then add the cream.
- Prepare the sauce for 10-15 minutes so that it gently thickens. At this stage add the pepper and salt.
- Turn the sauce into a heat resistant mold.
- From above gently put the legs of a beautiful crust up. You can pepper and sprinkle with thyme or sage leaves.
- Put the dish in a preheated 180 degree oven for 15-20 minutes. It all depends on the size of chicken pieces.
Try to cook a bird for this recipe. It will turn out very tender and fragrant. At the same time, the crust will be crispy, thanks to a special way of cooking the dish.