5 desserts in the multivark
Mistresses, who have an assistant in the kitchen called "multvarka", have certainly appreciated its advantages. still would! Because to cook breakfast, lunch or dinner is now easy!
Today we offer to your attention the five most Classy desserts, Which can be done in a multivark, they have a minimum of ingredients and maximum enjoyment! Ahead of the weekend, and therefore, there is a great opportunity to relax and pamper yourself with something sweet!
Desserts in the multivariate
- 200 g of margarine or butter
- 3 tbsp. Oatmeal
- 1 tbsp. Sahara
- 1 tbsp. Flour
- 3 eggs
- Melt margarine (butter) and mix with oatmeal.
- Beat eggs with sugar, add flour and mix.
- Connect all the ingredients.
- Grease the bowl multivarki oil, lay out the dough and turn on the "baking" mode for 40 minutes. If the biscuit is not baked, it can be turned over and baked for another 15 minutes.
- 700 g of sugar
- 1 liter of milk
- 9 tbsp. L. Flour
- 7 tbsp. L. Cocoa powder
- 200 g of butter
- 1 tsp. Instant coffee
- Turn on the "baking" mode for 30-35 minutes.
- Put the butter in the bowl of the multivark. When the oil dissolves, add coffee, sugar, cocoa, flour and fill it with milk.
- Chocolate paste stir occasionally to make it homogeneous, without lumps.
- Prepare paste cool and store in a glass jar in the refrigerator.
Homemade yogurt with chocolate and nuts
- 1 liter of milk
- 3 tbsp. L. Natural yoghurt
- 100 g of chocolate
- 100 g walnuts
- Turn on the multi-cook mode, set the temperature to 160 ° c and roast the nuts (3-5 minutes), stirring constantly. Pour it on a cutting board and let it cool down, and then chop into a large crumb.
- In the same mode, boil the milk. It is better not to rinse the bowl of the multivarka, so that the milk has a slight nutty aroma. Cool the milk to about 40 ° c and take off the foam.
- Whip yogurt with a fork and, whilst continuing to beat, pour it into the milk. Mix thoroughly. Turn on the "yogurt" mode, close the lid and cook for 6 hours.
- At will you can decorate it.
French poppy cake
- 200 g of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 150 g of butter
- 50 g of poppy (optional, more)
- 10 g of a disintegrant
- 200 g of flour
- Beat the eggs with sugar. Add a softened butter and whisk again.
- Add a poppy.
- Flour flour with baking powder and whisk again.
- To dye the dough, you can put a couple of spoons of jam.
- Put the dough in a greased bowl multivarka and turn on the "baking" mode for 65 minutes.
- If desired, you can sprinkle the finished pie with powdered sugar.
- 7 pcs. (1.5 kg) of apples
- 500 g of sugar
- Apples are washed, remove the core and grind in a blender until smooth.
- Add sugar, mix and leave for 1.5-2 hours, so that the sugar is dissolved.
- Apple jam move to the multivark, turn on the "frying" or "baking" and wait until the jam boils. Then turn on the "low pressure" mode for 20 minutes or "extinguish" for 1.5-2 hours.
- Cooked jam, put into clean jars and close the lids.
Sure that these simple and fairly budget desserts you want to cook many times! Share them with your friends. Now you will have an occasion to drink a cup of tea and discuss new recipes!