Chocolate pancakes with milk
Thin pancakes on milk can be fed by anyone, but it's unlikely you will get someone to surprise them. For this you need to include imagination and ingenuity. For example, you can do Laced pancakes Or do all sorts of drawings from the dough in the pan.
but today "so simple!" Recommends you add an unusual ingredient in this dish - cocoa powder. By doing this, you will get a chocolate dough, from which you can make pancakes or even draw them in white pancakes.
- 3 tbsp. Milk
- 300 g of flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 2 tbsp. L. cocoa
- 2-3 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- Whisk in the blender eggs with salt and sugar.
- In the resulting egg mass, a glass of milk, notStopping whipping. Then add flour and whisk so that no lumps remain. Do not stop whipping, pour in the remaining milk. The dough should be quite liquid.
- The dough needs to be made in different colors, for thisOne third of the test is a separate capacity - this is to create patterns for future pancakes. For the remainder, add cocoa and mix very well to make the dough uniform, without lumps.
- Heat the frying pan, pour in a little oil and evenly distribute it in a frying pan.
- Pour a little dough, about a scoop and distributionIts all over the frying pan. A little bit of care. With a teaspoon draw some dough and draw arbitrary patterns on pancakes. Then turn the pancake and fry on the other side.
- Take them off the fire, curl them up with the patterns upwards and serve them warm, although the cold pancakes are also extremely good.
Be sure to surprise their household with an unusual version of pancakes. This dish will definitely be to the liking of both adults and children!