Onions with bacon on grill
Cooking food on fire is always very exciting. a Grilled food, Has a special taste, looks appetizing andIt's fantastic. In the network there are a huge number of recipes for such dishes: meat, chicken, vegetables, mushrooms and much more. And it's not strange, because on the grill you can cook almost everything, except perhaps that of cakes.
so "so simple!" Prepared for you today a recipe for cooking a very unusual dish on fire - onions with bacon and cheese.
Onions with bacon and cheese
- 6 large onions
- 6 slices of bacon
- 150 grams of grated cheese
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Peel the bulbs.
- Cut off the tip and cut the entire upper part of the bulb so that they stick together.
- Salts and pepper bulbs and put a slice of bacon on each.
- Put the bulbs on the grill for 30 minutes.
- After this time, sprinkle them with grated cheese and leave for another 10 minutes.
This dish will be perfectly combined with a shish kebab of beef, pork and poultry, cooked on the same grill.
Be sure to try this recipe on the next Picnic, And tell about it to your friends, they will also have to taste this dish!