Recipes with mushrooms
For what I like mushrooms - so this is for excellentAroma, which they give to any dish. Only 2 finely chopped mushrooms will significantly improve the taste of the soup, and what to say about the smell! Mushrooms are often called forest meat - they are extremely nutritious.
Despite the fact that this product is difficult to digest, it is recommended to use even During a diet: Vegetable protein, contained in mushrooms, contributes to saturation, while not harming the figure.
Of course, the most delicious are mushrooms, collected with their own hands. A mushroom season is coming, because we prepared 5 autumn recipes - especially for those who love mushrooms!
Champignons in wine
- 500 g of champignons
- 3 cups red wine
- 2 pcs. Onions
- Salt, spices
- Wash mushrooms under running water, clean, if necessary, cut into small pieces.
- Fry the mushrooms until golden brown on medium heat with vegetable oil, it will take approximately 15 minutes.
- Add the onions to the mushrooms, sliced into thin rings and pour in the wine. Make more fire and cover the mushrooms with a lid.
- When the onion is ready, turn off the stove. Such mushrooms with a wine aroma perfectly combined with meat!
Mushrooms in lemon sauce
- 500 g of champignons or other mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. L. Cream
- Green onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Half a lemon
- 80 g of butter
- Spices (black pepper, marjoram, a mixture of peppers)
- vegetable oil
- Peeled mushrooms boiled in salted water for 7 minutes.
- Cut a little green onion and carcass it on a small fire with butter. Squeeze out the garlic and add it to the onions, here is the cream syrup, season everything with spices.
- Sodium lemon peel on a fine grater, squeeze the juice.
- Add the juice and zest in a frying pan, here -Cooked mushrooms. After a couple of minutes the dish is ready! These stewed mushrooms are wonderfully combined with rice, potatoes, buckwheat porridge and are delicious as an independent dish.
Eggs stuffed with mushrooms
- 300 g of champignons or other mushrooms
- 4 eggs
- 1 bulb onion
- 3 tsp. Sour cream
- Ground nutmeg
- Fry mushrooms with onions (you can add a garlic clove for flavor). Broth hard-boiled eggs, cut in half and take out the yolk.
- Mushrooms with onions mixed in a blender, add sour cream, salt, a pinch of nutmeg.
- Fill half of the boiled eggs with mushroom paste, decorate them with herbs. Such a mushroom sauce is perfect for sandwiches, it can be used as a pie filling.
Cutlets from oatmeal and mushrooms
- 100 g of oat flakes
- 150 g of boiled mushrooms
- 2 onion bulbs
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 egg
- 1, 5 tbsp. L. Flour
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 200 ml of mushroom broth
- 100 g sour cream
- 100 g of butter
- salt pepper
- Pour oatmeal with boiling water and let it stand for 30 minutes.
- Boiled mushrooms in salted water finely cut. Chop the onion into a blender. Add mushrooms, onions, crushed garlic, flour, oregano, salt and pepper to the oatmeal.
- For sauce: cut onions cubes. Fry until transparent in butter. Top with flour, stirring, add the mushroom broth. Bring sauce to a boil, add sour cream and spices.
- Fry the cutlets over medium heat to a crispy crust. Serve with sauce and fresh vegetables.
Banosh with mushrooms
- 200 g of mushrooms
- Half bulb
- 2-3 tbsp. L. Sour cream
- 1 cup corn cereal
- 1, 5 glasses of water
- 1 glass of cream
- 100 g of brynza
- Salt, black pepper
- vegetable oil
- Cut the mushrooms large and fry them with finely chopped onions and sour cream.
- Pour the corn grits with boiling water, add cream. Cook the porridge over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Add the mushrooms and cheese to the ready porridge. In the recipe with cheese you do not need to pour extra porridge, if you are cooking a banosh without cheese, salt and pepper corn porridge to taste.
In 2000 in the journal "nature" professorUniversity of Hokkaido Toshiyuki Nakagaki published an interesting article. The scientist carried out a series of experiments that prove that the mycelium has the ability to collect information about its location and the external conditions in which it develops, as well as transfer this knowledge to parts of the mycelium located in the distance.
Mushrooms are not so simple, as we used to think!
Share these wonderful recipes with your friends, and let your autumn be delicious!