Benefits of Himalayan Salt
Himalayan salt was known to mankind in ancient times. From the ordinary Table salt, In addition to color, it has a rich mineral composition and a huge amount of nutrients that are so necessary for the human body.
Himalayan salt is considered the purest in the world, andThanks to its unique properties, it also helps to cope with most ailments. If you have not yet heard about the benefits of pink Himalayan salt - our article will open up a lot for you!
The composition of the Himalayan salt includes such useful substances as sodium, calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper, iron, phosphorus, boron, chromium, fluorine, iodine, manganese, molybdenum, selenium, zinc and others.
Properties of Himalayan salt
- It is easily digested and prevents dehydration of the body.
- Regulates the level of water and electrolytes.
- Prevents aging of the body.
- Maintains respiratory health.
- Regulates the level of sugar in the blood and prevents the development of diabetes.
- Helps strengthen bones, hair and nails.
- Restores brain cells and helps improve concentration and performance.
- Prevents muscle spasms.
- Improves blood circulation and helps maintain the tone of the cardiovascular system.
- Helps regulate metabolism and digestion processes.
- Improves sleep.
- Contributes to detoxification and purification of blood.
- Supports the health of the liver and kidneys.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Helps to fight against colds and diseases of ENT organs.
The advantage of Himalayan salt is that it does not damage the stomach, kidneys and other internal organs, and also makes the taste of food more natural.
The main thing is to remember that everything is good in moderation, and a safe daily average is one full teaspoon per day (if the diet lacks other powerful sources of sodium chloride).
Himalayan salt of the highest quality is used for food purposes, and the rest - as Bath salts Or different procedures.
The skin, as our largest organ, reflects the health of all other internal organs. Using Himalayan salt for hygienic procedures, you can saturate the body with all useful substances.
The benefits of baths with Himalayan salt
- Prevent the development of skin diseases.
- Heal insect bites, burns, cuts and other wounds.
- Do not cause skin irritation.
- Are the prevention of gynecological problems.
- Fight with rheumatism and joint diseases.
- Help restore the body in the postoperative period.
The average bath contains from 150 to 200 liters of water, which means that only 1-1.5 grams of rose salt is needed for the procedures. By the way, the water should not be too hot - the temperature does not exceed 37 degrees.
Also when using therapeutic Himalayan saltIt is not recommended to use soap, shower gel and other cosmetic products. Take a bath can be about 30 minutes, after which you need to wipe the skin with a clean towel and rest for 20-30 minutes.
How to use Himalayan pink salt
- So that the skin is clean and healthy, mix salt with your favorite essential oil and use this mixture as a peeling.
- If the nose is stuffy or you have a cold - make a saline solution (0.5 liters of water per teaspoon of salt) and rinse your nose several times a day.
- A fungus on legs or foots? Put feet in saline!
- To get rid of sore throat, rinse throat with a weak solution of Himalayan salt, but do not swallow it.
- Himalayan Salt lamps Help fight asthma, allergies, chronic fatigue and depression.
If you have already experienced all the benefits of pink Himalayan salt or heard about its healing properties - tell this article to your friends. Healthy can not be forbidden!