Recently, people have shown great interest in dishes of national cuisines from different countries. So today we decided to share with you a recipe for a delicious and hearty dish of Mexican cuisine - Burritos.
This is traditional Mexican dish. It is prepared from tortilla, which is wrapped with stuffing from chicken, rice, cheese and other ingredients. If desired, all the ingredients can be changed and added something of their own.
Recipe for burritos
- 3-5 soft cakes from wheat (tortilla)
- 100 g of rice
- 100 g of broth
- 70 g cheddar
- 4 stalks of green onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp. L. Butter
- 1 chicken fillet
- 3 tbsp. L. Tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. Chile
- Chop the green onions, garlic and fry them in butter over high heat for about 1 minute.
- Tear the boiled chicken breast with your hands on the fibers and transfer it to the pan, then add the tomato sauce and hot chili.
- When the chicken warms up properly, add 100 g of boiled rice and fill the ingredients with chicken broth.
- When rice warms up, sodium on a large grater cheese.
- Prepare the tortilla and spread it on the table. On one edge of flat cakes laid out on 3-4 st. L. Finished stuffing.
- Twist the stuffing into the roll. For this, wrap the left edge over the filling, then top and bottom, and twist the rest of the stuffing around the filling.
- To burrito was more delicious, fry it in a grill (or usual) for 2 minutes on each side so that a ruddy crust begins to appear.
There are many variations of this dish: chicken can be replaced with minced meat, add vegetables or even mushrooms and take other types of cheese. Include fantasy and create your own Recipe for burritos!!