Leave me some summer on the plate! Autumn is about to fill everything around with a cool, hot days slyly slipped by. It's time to cook something bright and memorable!
When I first saw this cake, it seemed to me an excellent idea to cook it for children in honor of September 1. So colorful dessert is rarely found: Rainbow colors Cunningly intertwined, and the chocolate leopard drawing not only gives a special taste of sweetness, but gently adorns it.
Cake "leopard" will be the king of the celebration, the guests will snatch it instantly. Despite the intricate color of the cream and cakes, the cake is not harmful - choose natural ingredients, quality food colorings, And everything will turn out incomparable!
Ingredients for dough
- 400 g of flour
- 400 g of sugar
- 4 tsp. Baking powder for dough
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 175 g of butter
- 350 ml of milk
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
Ingredients for glaze
- 300 g of butter
- 500 g of powdered sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 100 ml of milk
- Food colors of different colors
- 12 dense plastic bags
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough in the blender. Divide the dough into 7 parts - for 6 food dyes, also leave one part of the dough colorless.
- Mix the dough pieces with food colorings alternately, place them in convenient plastic bags.
- Put some of the dough into a greased form. The dough will stretch, this is normal for its consistency.
- Make a spiral of dark color on a light crust.
- Now the turn of the pink circle.
- Closer to the center draw an orange circle.
- Not cooking, but a real lesson of painting!
- On colored circles, apply a layer of white dough,Level it. Bake the cake at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes. Prepare another cake, similar to the previous one. In the process of preparing colored cakes, a child can participate - pleasure will be indescribable ...
- Now the business is glaze! It should be divided into parts as well as the dough, preparing 7 colored bags.
- Cut the cakes into 3 equal parts and glaze them with glaze. After this you can proceed to the exterior design of leopard cake.
- Colored layers of glaze - a place for creativity!
- To make the cake look neat, remove excess glaze with a spatula and level the surface.
- Black spots on the skin of a leopard look pretty, and on the cake - and even more so! Brave originality.
- The masterpiece is ready!
Here is a video in which you can view the whole process of cooking an interesting cake step-by-step.
An impatient tap of forks is the best praise forCooks. Having prepared such a miracle, you will perform a feat! But the efforts spent are worth the rapturous looks and smiles of those whom you treat with a leopard dainty. If you are fascinated by this recipe, hurry to show it to your friends - a colored cake will just brighten up the beginning of autumn!