7 breakfast options for children
Breakfast is necessary for children, because it isA pledge of health and vivacity for a whole day. By the way, acquiring a healthy habit of eating breakfast, the child insures himself against obesity in adulthood. As doctors say, from breakfast, as a rule, those children who sleep bad at night or do not comply with sleep regimes refuse.
If your kid is a stubborn "nehoshuha," and everyThe child eaten a spoon is celebrated by all members of the family - try to make the children's menu not so much diverse as visually appealing. An interesting presentation will awaken not only curiosity, but also the child's appetite.
What to cook for a child
Buckwheat porridge with apple
- 1/2 tbsp. Buckwheat groats
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. Milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp. L. Cahara
- 1 apple
- 20 g of butter
- Rinse the rump, pour water and bring to a boil.
- Cook on moderate heat for 10-15 minutes, add milk and mix.
- Bring porridge to a boil, pour salt and sugar, cook for another 10 minutes.
- Wash the apple, peel and seed, peel on a fine grater and add to the porridge.
- When serving, fill the buckwheat porridge with the apple with butter.
- 3 chicken eggs
- 2/3 tbsp. Milk
- Salt to taste
- Whisk the egg with salt to a foam.
- Add the milk and whisk again.
- Take 2 bags for baking, pour in them egg mass and tie.
- Dip in boiling water and, without covering the lid, cook on medium heat for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes take out the package and turn out the omelet from the bag on the plate.
- 1 tbsp. L. Shallow vermicelli
- 200 ml. Milk
- 5 g of butter
- Sugar to taste
- Pour the vermicelli into boiling water and cook until half cooked (about 3 minutes).
- Throw the cooked pasta in a colander (do it quickly so that they do not have time to stick together).
- Give milk to boil and add to it boiled vermicelli.
- At the end of cooking add sugar to taste and a piece of butter.
Rice casserole with raisins
- 1/2 tbsp. Rice
- 1/4 tbsp. Sahara
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. Raisins and dried apricots
- 1 tbsp. L. Sour cream
- Butter (for lubricating the mold)
- Several times rinse rice in cold water and boil it to half-cooked (about 10-15 minutes).
- Dried apricots and raisins carefully washed and poured with boiling water for a few minutes. Dried apricots into pieces of the same size as the raisins.
- Whisk the egg with sugar to a homogeneous foamy mass and carefully mix all the ingredients: semi-boiled rice, prepared dried fruits, beaten eggs and sour cream.
- Butter butter the form for baking and lay out in it a future casserole.
- Bake a sweet rice casserole with dried fruitsIt should be in a preheated to 180 degree oven for 30-40 minutes. Make sure that the casserole is not overheated, otherwise the burnt rice will crunch on your teeth.
- Casserole can be poured with jam, and you can cook a sweet and hearty sauce. For this, whisk 2 tablespoons of sour cream and a spoonful of honey.
- 100 g cottage cheese
- 100 grams of hard cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100 g of boiled chicken fillet
- Chopped greens
- Rub the cottage cheese through a sieve, add the egg and mix it well.
- Sodium cheese on a large grater and mix with the curd mass.
- Add salt to taste, greens, crushed garlic, finely chopped chicken fillets and mix thoroughly.
- Spread the resulting mass on slices of a loaf and put the resulting sandwiches on a baking tray.
- Prepare in a preheated to 200 degrees oven for 7 minutes.
- 200 g of cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp. L. Wheat flour
- 1 tbsp. L. Brown sugar
- Salt to taste
- Put the cottage cheese in a large cup, add sugar and one chicken egg. Mix and grind in a blender.
- To the received weight add wheaten flour and mixesDough for lazy dumplings. If time is short, you can roll the dough into sausage and cut it into the same pieces. Center each piece with your finger.
- Put a pot of water on a big fire. When the water boils, be sure to pour it and gently drop dumplings into it.
- After the dumplings come up, cook them for about 5 minutes and catch with a noise.
- Add a little butter or sour cream to the dumplings. To decorate a dish, you can put a berries in the center of each varenik.
- Any fresh berries and fruits
- Low-fat sour cream or yogurt
- Dried fruits (optional)
- Wash and cut small pieces of any fresh berries and fruits that are in the fridge: oranges, kiwi, apples, pears, plums, bananas and gently mix.
- Fill the resulting salad with low-fat sour cream or yogurt without additives, and to give a special taste, use the useful dried fruits.
Full breakfast - an excellent start to any day, not only for adults, but also for preschoolers. Share with your friends these simple, but very useful dishes! And what kind of breakfast do you feed your kids?