Fricassee of chicken with potatoes
fricassee In French means "everyStuff. " This is a stew of white meat in white sauce. Usually prepared from veal, chicken or rabbit meat, but this dish is also found in pigeon meat, lamb and pork. As a side dish to the fricassee, boiled rice is often served.
today "so simple!" Offers you to cook a fricassee of chicken with a garnish of potatoes. It is prepared simply and will be a wonderful option for a hearty dinner.
Fricassee from chicken
- 100 g of chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp. L. Flour
- 30 g of champignons
- 5 g onion
- 3 tablespoons 3 tbsp. Cream (38%, for fricasse + for garnish)
- 10 ml of vegetable oil
- 2 g of Worcester sauce
- 130 g of boiled potatoes
- Salt, pepper - to taste
- 15 grams of cheese
- 10 grams of pickled cherry tomatoes
- Sprig of parsley for decoration
- Cut chicken fillets into cubes, champignons - slices, onions - cubes. Boiled potatoes cleared and cut into slices 0.5 cm thick.
- Chopped chicken fillets sprinkle with salt and pepper, bread in flour.
- In a frying pan in vegetable oil, fry the pan-chicken fillet from all sides to half-cooked. Then add the mushrooms, onions. All together cook until meat is ready.
- Add cream and sauce. Stirring constantly, warm up to a thickening. After take off the frying pan from the fire.
- For garnish, chopped potatoes, fry in a pan until golden brown.
- Add salt, pepper and cream.
- Bring to a boil and evaporate until thick.
- Fry the fried potatoes on a cast-iron frying pan, sprinkle the grated cheese on a large grater and send it to a preheated oven.
- Bake until golden brown at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Put a ready fricassee next to the potatoes in a cast-iron frying pan.
- Decorate with pickled cherry tomatoes, marinated cucumbers and parsley.
Although this dish belongs to the refined French cuisine, there is nothing complicated in its preparation. It is prepared very quickly! Share this great recipe with your friends.