Brownie with cottage cheese and cherry
Brownie - traditional American Chocolate cake Characteristic brown color. His story began in the distant 1893, when a secular lioness Bertha Palmer ordered a pastry dessert for the visitors of the world exhibition in Chicago: a small size and looking like a sweet cake, but convenient for eating right out of the box.
The recipe for the original Brownie includes walnuts And apricot glaze. Today "so simple!" Offers you to cook a slightly modified, but no less delicious dessert with a delicious filling!
Brownie with cottage cheese and cherries
- 100 g of bitter chocolate
- 120 g of butter
- 150 g of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 150 g of wheat flour
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 300 g of soft cottage cheese
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 400 g of frozen cherries (pitted)
- a pinch of salt
- Break the pieces of chocolate into pieces and melt it along with the oil on a water bath or in a microwave.
- 2 eggs and 50 grams of sugar beat with a mixer, add a pinch of salt and vanilla sugar.
- For curd cream, mix cottage cheese with sugar and the remaining eggs. Rinse with a mixer until creamy. If the cottage cheese is granular, wipe it beforehand through a sieve.
- In the eggs beaten with sugar add chilled chocolate, then baking powder and flour. Mix the mixer at the lowest speed.
- In a form with high sides, greased with butter, pour 1/3 of the dough. Distributed according to the form. Lay half the curd mass. If it is dense and does not spread, flatten it with a spatula.
- Half of all cherries are distributed by curd. Then again pour the dough, distribute the curd mass, cherries and again the dough. Dough try to distribute evenly, somewhere it may not work, but it's not scary. On the upper layer you can make a stabbing with a knife or a wooden stick.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes in a preheated oven to 180 degrees. Readiness check with a match or toothpick - it should be dry.
Brownie Can be cooked for gatherings with friends, and for social occasions. So do not be lazy and keep this recipe on your bookmarks!