5 recipes of tartlets
Tartlets were invented by the French. The name of this Snacks Comes from the word tartelette, which means"A small cake." This yummy is often prepared by the hostesses in our region. Tartlets with various fillings adorn the table, making it more festive.
With this dish you can experiment endlessly. So we have prepared for you 5 recipes of tartlets. Prepare and serve with tea, coffee or with alcoholic beverages.
Tartlets with red fish
Cold holiday appetizer Easy to prepare, but will please even the most spoiled guests.
- 30 tartlets
- 2 processed cheese
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 eggs
- 300 g of salmon
- 4 tbsp. L. Mayonnaise or homemade yogurt
Sodium cheese and egg. Cut the cucumber and fish in small cubes. Mix everything and season with mayonnaise. Stuff the tartlets. Decorate with parsley.
Tartlets with a surprise
More complex recipe, but the dish turns out exquisite and festive.
- 400 g of flour
- 200 g of butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 200 g of mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1.5 tooth. Garlic
- 250 g chicken fillet
- 150 grams of lettuce leaves
- 1 yolk
- Prepare the dough: grind the flour with the chilled butter. Whisk eggs, add 3 tbsp. L. Water and kneading dough. Wrap it in a food film and put it in the refrigerator for two hours.
- We prepare the filling: sauteed mushrooms, onions and garlic in butter. Separately do the same with chopped chicken and lettuce leaves. Connect the ingredients for the filling and salting.
- Heat the oven to 180 ° c. Roll a thin dough and cut out of it about 22 mugs. Place 11 mugs in the cake molds. Grease them with oil. Add the filling. Cover the remaining mugs of dough. Fix the edges. Grease closed tartlets with whipped yolk. Send it to the oven for more than half an hour.
A recipe for those who want to prepare a truly festive snack for a special occasion.
- 600 g of chicken fillet
- 3 tooth. Garlic
- 7 potatoes
- 150 g cheese
- 1 bunch of greenery
- 180 grams of homemade yogurt
- We prepare the filling: pour water into the frying pan, add home unsweetened yogurt and chicken meat, diced. Salt and put out under the lid for half an hour. Add finely chopped garlic.
- Peel potatoes and grate it on the grater. Ambassadors. Grease molds for cupcakes with vegetable oil. Put the potatoes in them to make a basket.
- Put chicken inside with garlic. Send it to the oven for 20 minutes at 200 ° c.
- Cut the greens and soda cheese. Confuse. Get the tartlets from the oven. Sprinkle them with cheese and greens on top. Let it finish for another 10 minutes.
Tartlets with shrimps
Recipe is easy and easy to prepare snacks that will not leave anyone indifferent.
- 125 grams of shrimp
- 2 eggs
- 75 grams of cheese
- 1/4 bell pepper
- 0.5 tooth. Garlic
- 5 tartlets
- 50 g of red caviar
- Weld the hard-boiled eggs and clean them. Weld shrimp in well-salted water. Cool them and clean them.
- Cut the eggs and the Bulgarian pepper into cubes. Put shrimp and top with sour cheese. Add salt, add mayonnaise and garlic, passed through the press. Confuse.
- Stuff the tartlets and decorate them with caviar.
Tartlets "with taste"
Refresh your usual dish with interesting stuffing. Please yourself and your loved ones.
- 4 crab sticks
- 2 eggs
- 2o0 g of cheese
- 2 tbsp. L. Mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
Dice eggs and crab sticks. Add grated cheese. Season with mayonnaise. Do not forget about salt and pepper. Stuff the tartlets.
These wonderful culinary ideas of snacks are likely to be useful not only for you, but also for your friends. Share with them!