Chicken in Teriyaki sauce
Chicken in teriyaki sauce is an ideal dish for chicken lovers and Oriental cuisine. Having tried it at least once, you will certainly want it again!
The same highlight of this recipe areNatural components. Of course, you can buy ready-made sauce in the nearest supermarket, but who in this case is immune from preservatives and flavor enhancers? Try cooking teriyaki sauce yourself, and he will be a frequent guest on your table!
Chicken in teriyaki sauce
- 2 pcs. Chicken fillet
- 0, 5 tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Ground ginger
- 2 tsp. Mead
- 1 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- Balsamic or wine vinegar (if not - can be simple)
- Sesame seeds
- In a deep bowl, mix soy sauce, honey, ground ginger, vegetable oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Chop small chicken fillets and add to the sauce. Carefully mix, so that each piece is blotted out and put in the refrigerator for 1, 5 - 2 hours.
- On a heated frying pan fry the chicken until ruddy.
- Pour the remaining marinade and carcass for about 5 minutes.
- The sauce should thicken.
- Try not to overcook the chicken - otherwise it will turn out dry and stiff. Readiness to test for taste better.
- Serve the dish better with rice or noodles, abundantly sprinkling chicken with sesame seeds.
If you like oriental cuisine - be sure to share this recipe with your friends. Sure, they will be grateful to you!