Cheese soup with mushrooms
Cheese soups Came to us from exquisite European cuisine. Their main feature is that they should be dominated by cheese taste, and the other components only need to complement it and slightly shade. Prepare this first dish from any cheese - hard, semi-soft, fused and even cheese with mold.
From the type of cheese will depend on when to put it in the soup and for how long to heat it. Today "so simple!" Prepared for you a recipe for cheese soup with the addition of mushrooms. Prepare it and you will not regret it!
Mushroom cheese soup
- 400 g of mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 3-4 potatoes
- 2 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 3 processed cheese
- Salt, pepper - to taste
- Pour into a saucepan of 2.5 liters of water and put it on the fire.
- Chop the onion and fry it in vegetable oil, then add the diced mushrooms and bring them to readiness.
- Sodium cheese on a large grater.
- In boiling water put the small potatoes cut into small cubes.
- As soon as it is cooked - add the grated cheese and mushrooms with onions to the pan. In the end, add greens. Salt and pepper to taste.
This version of the first dish will replace your already bitten soups and borsch. Keep this recipe for yourself and please them with your loved ones!