These crispy crackers-pechenyushki can be kept very long - the whole 4 months. The ingredients are simple, the cookie itself turns out to be quite low-calorie.
Italian biscotti It is worth trying with wine, coffee, tea, cocoa,Milk - with different beverages, baking takes on a different flavor. In biscuits is not forbidden to add a whole bunch of different ingredients: from chocolate chips, almonds, pistachios and hazelnuts to ordinary raisins, dried apricots, prunes.
You can cook it with cocoa and without, a salty version of biscotti is popular - with aromatic herbs. It is not surprising that Christopher Columbus He made a stock of these cookies on his long journeys. Cooking once crunchy slices, you will understand the researcher to the fullest extent ...
- 2 eggs
- 200 g of sugar
- 250 g of flour
- 5 g of baking powder
- 10 g of cocoa powder
- 50 g of dark chocolate
- 200 g of nuts (hazelnuts, peanuts, walnuts, pistachios, seeds - at your discretion)
- 100 g of dried fruits (raisins, dried apricots, dried plums, dates, and candied fruit)
- Beat eggs with sugar in a steep foam. Gently introduce into the egg mass flour with baking powder and cocoa.
- Chill the chocolate in the fridge. Nuts are slightly dried in the oven. Chop the chocolate and nuts so that a fairly large crumb has turned out. Dried fruits and also cut them.
- Interfere in the dough a mixture of nuts, chocolate and dried fruits. Can be added to the dough and whole nuts - hazelnuts will be not only delicious, but also look great!
- Form 2 sausages from the dough. Lay them on a greased baking sheet or parchment. Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Even hot bars should be immediately cut into neat slices, adjust the thickness - 1-2 cm. The cookie will turn out very cute!
Almost ready-made pastry should be sent back to the oven for 15 minutes - spread the slices around the baking tray so that they are thoroughly dried.
This recipe can be improved ifAdd another 100 g of butter - but in this situation, the cookies will be more caloric and will not be stored for as long as baking without butter. Take it responsibly to the choice of chocolate - much depends on its taste!
But without any chocolate croutons will turn outDelicious ... you can add spices directly to the dough - cinnamon, vanilla, fennel, anise, cardamom. You can experiment and add poppy and sesame, orange or lemon zest to the dough.
Chocolate frosting and Coconut chips Make this cookie a refined confectionery ...
Treat your friends with our recipes, and they will certainly please you with culinary masterpieces!