How to cook borsch
Borsch is not just a dish National cuisine, This is a parable. No one will turn to call borscht red soup, a special taste and smell of culinary this miracle captivates and immediately causes respect.
Many recipes are known, and each of them is something good - with mushrooms, fish, beans, greens, with herring, fresh tomatoes and rabbit meat ... we propose to prepare a classic Borsch with meat, But there are several tricks that will help make the first more rich and fragrant.
It is difficult to describe the feeling that arises after eating this dish - the borscht warms you from the inside, you can slap it with a spoon for a long time and thoughtfully, enjoying every sip.
- Meat - 300 g
- Potatoes - 2 medium tubers
- Beet - 1 pc.
- Cabbage - 150-200 g
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Tomato paste - 3 tbsp. L.
- Bay leaves - 3 pcs.
- Dill, parsley
- vegetable oil
- black pepper
- Pour 2.3 liters of water into a saucepan. Add the meat to cold water, bring the broth to a boil. Drain the first broth, fill the meat with fresh water. This trick will help you get rid of the foam, as well as an unpleasant aftertaste that can give borscht some types of meat.
Throw in a pan bay leaf, black pepper,Finely chopped clove of garlic. A special smell and aroma will acquire borscht if you add a whole celery root to the broth, but after cooking it needs to be taken out.
In less than an hour the meat will be cooked, and the borsch soup will be ready.
- Take the meat from the broth, cut into cubes and add to the pot, along with the diced potatoes and grated cabbage. Borsch will taste better if you add a little sauerkraut to it.
You can also throw a whole potato in the borscht. In the end, when everything is cooked, this potato needs to be rubbed through a sieve and this mashed potatoes should be seasoned with borsch. The taste will become softer and softer!
- Sodium carrot and beets on a small grater, cut onions into thin half rings. Half the fresh carrots and onions also throw into the broth.
The remainder of carrots with onion and carrot beet onFrying pan with vegetable oil, salt and black pepper. The ideal option - to extinguish all vegetables separately. Adding a bit of vinegar to the beet, you will achieve a more saturated color of the dish and a pleasant sourness.
Not ordinary, but very tasty borsch will be if you add a little prunes to the beet - 5 pieces will be enough for a heady aroma.
- Add to the almost ready borsch well stewed vegetables. Next - tomato paste (can be replaced with toasted tomatoes on the vegetable oil and salt without the skin).
To taste of salt and pepper borsch, you can addA pinch of sugar and a couple drops of lemon juice to enhance the taste. After 10 minutes, add finely chopped greens and squeeze a clove of garlic. Serve borsch, giving him a little bit of insistence - 10-15 minutes.
Filling borsch pounded in a mortar lard with garlic,Dill, parsley and sweet pepper, you will make it inexpressibly delicious. Serve borscht better with sour cream and fresh herbs. And, of course, with pampushkas!
Pampushki to borshchu
- 500 g of flour
- 250 ml of milk
- 11 g dry yeast
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. L. water
- 1 tbsp. L. Sahara
- In warm milk, sugar, yeast, 2 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil and beat 1 egg. Gradually add to the milk sifted flour, knead the dough. Put it for an hour in a warm place.
You can put a bowl of dough in a bowl filled with hot water - the dough will work well.
- Oil the parchment with oil. Pick off the pieces from the dough, roll them and spread them on the baking sheet about 5 cm apart.
Grease raw dumplings with beaten egg and bake for 30 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Prepare Garlic sauce: Rub pestle garlic with salt and water. Pampushki with gravy and fresh herbs will be delicious!
These detailed recommendations will help you prepare a delicious borsch. Rather for the cause, and hand over the recipe to other landladies!