Banana muffins "Chunga-Changa"
To prepare banana muffins "chunga-changa" under the power of any hostess! This simple dessert will pleasantly please with its unmatched taste and aroma. Banana muffins "Chunga-changa" can easily be prepared for tea, served as a dessert for long-awaited guests or take with them to work.
This treat can become a highlight of the evening feast and easy Dessert for dinner On a weekday. If you have not yet tried amazingly delicious banana muffins "chunga-changa" - write down the recipe!
Banana muffins "chunga-changa"
- 3 ripe banana
- 75 g of sugar
- 1 chicken egg
- 1 tsp. Soda
- 1 tsp. Dry yeast
- 150 g of flour
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 70 g of butter
- Glaze or powdered sugar for decoration
- Rinse the bananas in a deep bowl.
- Add sugar, beaten egg and melted butter. Stir.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, yeast, soda, salt and combine with the banana mixture. You should get a batter.
- Heat the oven to 190 degrees. Grease the molds with butter, sprinkle with flour and fill them with dough. Put on the bake for 20-25 minutes.
- During this time the muffins will rise strongly and brown. Gently remove them from the molds and put on a towel. If desired, decorate with icing or sprinkle with powdered sugar.
If you do not yet know how to please your family atWeekends - they baked banana muffins "chunga-changa" for them. And you can also brew tea and invite guests. Sure, with such a delicious dessert the gatherings will be prolonged for a long time! Share with friends the recipe for this simple dessert and wish them a pleasant appetite.