The taste of the ovaries is familiar to us from childhood. Parents used them to feed the kids cottage cheese, Which many kids did not like. This delicacy has always been incredibly juicy, fragrant and ruddy ...
If you want to remember this wonderful taste,Then prepare the sacristies at home. We have chosen for you a universal recipe. According to him, the sophers always turn out to be terrific, even for beginners. Their cooking also does not take long!
Ingredients for dough
- 4 tbsp. Flour
- 150 g of margarine
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 0.5 tsp. Salt
- 6 tbsp. L. Sour cream with a fat content of 25%
- 0.5 tsp. Baking powder
Ingredients for filling
- 500 g cottage cheese
- 3 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 1 egg
- For the dough mix margarine, eggs and sugar.
- Put sour cream, salt and stir again. Then add the flour and baking powder.
- Knead the dough. Roll it into a ball.
- We prepare the filling. Mix all the ingredients. If the filling is not very dense, add 1-2 tbsp. L. Flour.
- Roll the dough half a centimeter thick. Cut out circles from it using a glass or other improvised means.
- Put the filling on the edge of the mug. Another empty circle cover the top of the filling. From the side, clip the dough with your fingers, and leave the middle open.
- Smash the saplings with beaten egg. Lay them on a baking sheet, oiled with sunflower oil.
- Put the sweet dish in the oven, preheated to 180 ° c for 25-30 minutes.
Ready ophthalmologists can be sprinkled Powdered sugar. Brew tea and call friends to enjoy this culinary miracle!