Chicken fillet "Surprise"
Many of us love to cook chicken fillet. This dish is popular because of its culinary versatility and stunning taste. Dishes with fillets are often prepared very simply. It can be stewed, fried, baked, boiled and many other things.
We have prepared for you an original recipe with the name "surprise". This is an unusual way to prepare a familiar dish in a new way.
Chicken fillet "surprise"
- 3 pcs. Chicken fillet
- 1 tbsp. Milk
- 6 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 2 chicken eggs
- 3 tooth. Garlic
- 170 grams of cheese
- sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp. L. Home-made mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Greens (coriander, basil, parsley, etc.)
- Chop the chicken fillet with medium sized pieces. Pour the milk and leave for an hour and a half. At this time, prepare Forms of foil. Fold the foil several times and put it on the bottom of the can on the outside.
Bend the edges to make the mold more even, and remove it from the jar. If there is no foil, cook in the usual form. Put the mold on a baking sheet. Grease each with sunflower oil.
Cut the potatoes and put them in the mold. Salt and pepper. From above put a bow, cut into half rings.
- Then lay the chicken fillet. Again a little salt and pepper.
- Whip eggs and sour cream or mayonnaise. Field fillet obtained mixture - approximately 2.5 tbsp. L. Per serving.
From above put a tomato, preliminary cut it or him mugs. Add chopped garlic.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Put in a preheated to 180 degree oven for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with herbs and treat your loved ones.
Share with friends this wonderful recipe for chicken fillet "surprise".