Curd and apple pie
If you like simple, but at the same time tasty and Aromatic pastry, Then for sure you will appreciate the curd-apple pie.
The recipe for this dessert is very simple, but this does not make the pie less tasty. On the contrary, the available ingredients and an easy way of cooking will be appreciated not only by experienced but also by beginners.
If you have an hour of free time and the necessary ingredients - be sure to try to prepare a curd-apple pie.
- 2 tbsp. Flour
- 100 g sour cream
- 4 chicken eggs
- 1.5 tbsp. Sahara
- 200 g of butter
- 10 g of a disintegrant
- 500 g cottage cheese
- 4 apples
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Break the eggs and separate the squirrels from the yolks. Three yolks put in a dry clean dish, the remaining yolk mixed with cottage cheese, and squirrels put in a separate bowl.
- To three yolks add 1/2 sugar, butter, flour mixed with a baking powder, and sour cream. Knead the dough, form a ball from it and take it to the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Peel apples from peel and core, cut very thin slices or sodium on a large grater.
- In the curd mixture add 1/3 cup of granulated sugar and mix.
- Put the dough into a baking dish, straighten it andForm the sides, from above carefully place the curd mass, and on top of it - apples. Sprinkle with cinnamon and send the form for 30 minutes into the oven, heated to 180 degrees.
- Meanwhile, whisk the proteins with the remaining sugar to steady peaks. Lay out the squirrels on apples and put the form in the oven again for 5-7 minutes.
Cool and enjoy the excellent taste of the pie for a cup of fragrant tea!
Curd-apple pie - an excellent solution for those who love and appreciate the simple and tasty Homemade cakes. If you have an appetite for the pie, try to cook it on the weekend.
Share this recipe with your friends and convince them that delicious pastries need not necessarily be difficult to prepare!