Marshmallows - this is a favorite treat for both adults and children. It is not only delicious, but also very simple to prepare. The word "marshmallow" is translated from French as "light breeze". It's not in vain. If the proportions are correctly determined, the marshmallow will turn out to be incredibly tender and airy. Such a dessert is best served for tea or coffee without sugar. Cook and enjoy!
- 250 g of apple puree
- 250 g of sugar for puree
- 475 g of sugar for syrup
- 1 protein
- 11 g of gelatin
- 160 ml of water
- 1 sachet of vanillin
- powdered sugar
- We prepare mashed potatoes: bake apples in the oven, peel and grind them in a mash.
- To puree add sugar and vanillin. Leave for a while. If you use ready-made apple puree, then you can take less sugar.
- Pre-soaked gelatin put on a slow fire. Stir it. Prepare until completely dissolved.
- Prepare the syrup: pour sugar into the water and mix. Brew the syrup over medium heat until the mass becomes viscous. Add the dissolved gelatin, remove the pan from the fire, stir.
- Add half the protein to the apple puree.
- Beat the mixture with a blender for 1 minute. Then add the second half of the protein and whisk until a lush mass forms.
- Add syrup with gelatin.
- Continue whipping so that the mass becomes white and airy.
- Lay the marshmallow mass on parchment in the form of small round cakes. You need to do this very quickly.
- Leave the marshmallow to dry for at least a day. Ready dessert sprinkle with powdered sugar.
The marshmallow is ready. You can call your friends for a tea party. And also do not forget to share a recipe with them!