Quite simple in preparation, this cake has a rich taste: Coffee aroma And cognac spicy flavor.
Curd "tiramisu" will help to forget about anyGrief, this is a very delicate sweetness! "Tiramisu" in translation means "that which exalts me." Name to the point! In this recipe we will not use cocoa, as in a traditional dish, except for decoration.
Prepare a quality tile Dark chocolate And make your own version of the famous cake. You can add walnuts to the recipe. You can decorate the dish with ripe autumn raspberries. To experiment is to cook with the soul!
- 3 eggs
- 250 g soft nonfat cottage cheese
- a pinch of salt
- 300 ml of strong coffee
- 160 g of powdered sugar
- 35 ml of cognac
- 1 stick of cinnamon (can be replaced with ground cinnamon)
- 16 pcs. Cookies "savoyardi"
- 100 g of dark chocolate
- Separated the proteins from the yolks. Prepare strong coffee, add a stick of cinnamon or a bit of ground cinnamon. When the coffee has cooled, add a cognac to it.
- Whip the whites with a pinch of salt and 2/3 of the amount of powdered sugar. Carefully add whipped cream curd cream.
- Whisk the yolks with the third part of the powdered sugar in a water bath. When the cream begins to become thick, introduce into it 1 tsp. Cognac, take it off the bath and continue to whisk until it thickens.
- Stir cottage cheese with yolk cream.
- The mass should turn out to be very magnificent!
- At the bottom of the form, lay out the curd-cream mass. Then - baked in coffee and cognac biscuits. Afterwards lay another layer of cream and a layer of dark grated chocolate, then again cookies, cream and chocolate.
- Put the dessert in the fridge so that it soaks well.
This cake is perfect with a cup of coffee!
Berries will add sourness and originality to the usual "tiramisu".
There are different variations of this piquantDessert. With chocolate liqueur, rum, brandy - use what you have at home! There is an option and without alcohol - it focuses on cocoa powder. Even without eggs this cake will turn out to be unique. Try and share with friends a very mouth-watering recipe!