Home made cheese from cottage cheese
Many know that Processed cheese Can be prepared at home, howeverLaziness, lack of time or just a reluctance to spend a couple of hours in the kitchen deprives many people of the opportunity to try something really tasty. Of course, it's much easier to go to a supermarket and choose processed cheese on the counter.
But not all so smoothly: Like and the date of manufacture is recent, and the smell is not bad, but you bite off a piece - where is it to the house cheese! Completely two different products! But what flavor, what flavor of cheese cooked at home ... do not be lazy - and you'll find out what a real processed cheese should be!
Home made cheese
- 0,5 kg of cottage cheese
- 1 tsp. Soda
- Salt, spices, herbs (to taste)
- Pour the cottage cheese and soda into a small saucepan and put it on a water bath.
- Stir the cottage cheese so that there are no lumps and that it mixes well with soda.
- When the cottage cheese begins to melt andBecome uniform - constantly stir it, so as not to pile to the bottom of the pan. Keep the cottage cheese on fire until it becomes completely liquid and the characteristic sour smell does not pass from it.
- When the cottage cheese turns into a dense milky liquid, then, without removing the cheese from the water bath, add salt, spices and herbs to taste.
- Hold on the fire for another 10 minutes, and then pour into the mold to freeze and move to the refrigerator.
This cheese is stored like cottage cheese, about 5 days.
Home-made cheese is really worth it to enjoy its excellent taste at least once in a lifetime. If your friends appreciate a healthy diet - share this recipe with them!