Soup is our faithful companion on cold days. It perfectly warms and gives energy. We have prepared for you a wonderful Fish soup recipe, Which will appeal to many people.
He just has a great taste. It is important to note that after him the feeling of hunger does not come soon. In pink salmon there is a large amount of protein, so the food is not digested so quickly.
Fish soup recipe
- 1 liter of water
- 100 g of creamy cream cheese
- 1 can of canned pink salmon
- Greens to taste
- 1 potatoes
- 100 g of millet
- 1 tbsp. L. Butter
- salt and pepper
- Pour water into the pan. Put pre-washed millet. Add peeled and sliced potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the cream cheese and add to the pan. Stir a little.
- Send slices of pink salmon into a saucepan. Salt and pepper. Cook for 5-7 minutes, add chopped greens and butter. Remove the soup from the plate.
- Let him brew for 15 minutes and can be served on the table.
This soup is very tasty and incredibly tender. Your home, most likely, will ask for supplements, so prepare a little more.
Share this wonderful fish soup recipe with your friends!