If you decide to try some Austrian cuisine, give preference to Tyrolean fries. It is very fragrant and satisfying. Tyroles sometimes joke that this is truly a man's dish. The composition of this roast includes juicy meat, potatoes and eggs. A little caloric, but so delicious. If you are hungry, then you can not find the best dish.
- 550 g of potatoes
- 1 onion
- 250 g soup beef
- 100 grams of ham
- 2 tooth. Garlic
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. L. Butter
- salt pepper
- Peel potatoes, cut into slices. Fry it in vegetable oil or on the smell. Salts a little.
- Cut beef slices, diced ham, onion half rings. Chop the parsley.
- For 10 minutes before the potatoes are ready add the onions, meat and ham to it.
- Fry, periodically turning the shoulder blade.
- Add garlic, passed through the press, at the end and cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan. Fry eggs on it, for each serving one at a time. Salt and pepper.
- Lay the potatoes on a plate, sprinkle with herbs and lay the egg on top.
This recipe is useful when you do not have the desire to bother with cooking. You can add to the potato other ingredients that you have in the refrigerator.
Share this wonderful Austrian cuisine recipe with your friends!