Sour cream cake in a frying pan
There are such dishes, the preparation of which is simpleCan not be postponed for the weekend. Firstly, they are prepared very quickly. Secondly, they consist of simple ingredients or those that are easy to buy at a nearby store. And thirdly, on weekdays, you also want to drink tea, so you need a dessert.
Recipe for this Sour cream cake Extremely simple. If you do not like to stand by the oven for hours and watch the biscuit - try to bake this cake, because for its preparation you need ... a frying pan!
Sour cream cake
- 200 g of 25% sour cream
- 180 g of sugar
- 380 g of flour
- 3 tbsp. L. olive oil
- 350 g of soft unsalted curd
- 150 g condensed milk
- 1 lime
- 30 g of bitter chocolate
- 1 tsp. Soda
- 1 tbsp. L. Vinegar
- 1.5 g of vanillin
- Mix sour cream, sugar, vanillin and soda, extinguished with vinegar.
- Add olive oil, shake the flour and knead the elastic dough. Cut into 4 parts.
- Roll out each piece with a thickness of approximately0.5-0.7 mm and use a plate to cut a circle. From the remaining scraps, also make future cakes. You should have 6 of them. Alternately lay out the cakes on a hot dry frying pan and pierce with a fork in several places so as not to bubble.
- Fried cakes very quickly. Watch that they are not burnt.
- Now prepare the cream. Carefully wash the lime, remove the peel from it with a grater and squeeze the juice.
- Mix soft, unsalted curd, condensed milk, Zest and lime juice. Mix well with a mixer. The cream is very sweet. If you are a sweet tooth, you can add two tablespoons of powdered sugar to the cream.
- Smear each cake with cream, and you can decorate at will.
You can decorate the cake with grated chocolate and almonds. Or coconut shavings, then the cake will turn white. Let him soak for 2 hours in the fridge - and you can make tea!
If you like to cook desserts not only on weekends, but also on weekdays - put your likes! Us, sweet tooth, nothing will stop! Share this recipe with your friends and wish them a successful working day!