soup kharcho Is a wonderful dish that came to usFrom the Georgian cuisine. It is most often brewed from beef, although there are exceptions. In addition, walnuts, garlic and arachia sauce (tkemali) are added.
We suggest that you learn not a traditional recipe,But a little adapted, but the dish will be equally delightful. For example, tomato paste is used instead of cherry plum. Piquant taste of this soup you probably like.
- 2 tbsp. L. Of tomato paste
- 2 heads of onions
- 0.5 tbsp. Rice
- 800 g of beef on bone
- 2 tooth. Garlic
- Condiment for kharcho
- 0.5 tsp. Acute adzhika
- 100 g walnuts
- Put the meat in the water. Cook his hour on a slow fire. Take off the foam. Do not forget to salt.
- When the meat is cooked, cut it into pieces and put it back in the pan.
- Cut the onions. Fry it. Add a couple of tablespoons of tomato paste (you can grate tomatoes), chopped garlic, adzhika, spices. Fry another 5-6 minutes all together.
- Put the washed rice in the container and put it on the stove to prepare.
- After 15 minutes, when the rice is ready, add to the soup roast.
- Cook for another 7 minutes. Then add walnuts.
Give a little standing, and you can enjoy the amazing taste Georgian soup. Do not forget to share this wonderful recipe with your loved ones or cook this dish for them!