How to cook a fast food
When there is absolutely no time to cook, they come to the rescue Quick snack options. Of course, you can spread butter on bread or makeA sandwich with sausage, but, firstly, such an appetizer is already bored, and secondly, if you are waiting for unplanned guests - it's better to surprise them with something new.
Offer your attention Snack bread recipe.
How to cook snack bread
- 1 round bread (better slightly hardened)
- 250 g of peeled tomatoes in own juice
- 250 g of champignons
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of dill
- 200 g grated cheese
- 5-6 tbsp. L. olive oil
- > Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut champignons into plates and fry with 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add crushed garlic, finely chopped dill and then for a moment.
- Drain the tomato juice and cut them into small pieces.
- Bread cut first across, then along, not cutting to the base. You should get a grid of squares about 2 x 2 cm.
- Lightly sift the bread with olive oil, stuff mushrooms and tomatoes, sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and put bread in it for 15 minutes.
A hearty and quick snack is ready! Perhaps you have your own proven dishes that you cook when the guests are already on their way.
Share recipes in the comments and do not forget to tell this to your friends about this bread!