Potato casserole patatnik
Bulgarian cuisine Tasty, satisfying and known for its simplicity. We have prepared for you a recipe of the traditional Bulgarian dish, which is common in the Rhodopes.
Say that in this mountainous area the most Delicious potatoes. Therefore, the food is prepared precisely from what this region is famous for. There are many options for preparing patatniki.
In every village and even in every family there is a secret. We have prepared for you the most optimal and close to the traditional recipe.
- 120 g of brynza
- 1 onion
- Greens (mint, parsley, thyme or other)
- 3 eggs
- 4-5 potato tubers
- 1 tbsp. L. Sunflower oil
- 1 tooth. Garlic (optional)
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Sodium it on a grater or in a combine. Squeeze the juice.
- Add the grated onion and mix well.
- Grease the heat resistant form with sunflower oil. Lay out a mass in it, put it well with a spoon and smooth it.
- Crumble the top cheese, and if desired, add the garlic passed through the press.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, finely chopped greens and a teaspoon of chopped dried mint.
- Pour the base of the dish with the egg mixture.
- Warm up the oven to 180 degrees. Bake on the bottom shelf for 30-40 minutes. Then move to the upper and turn on the convection mode. When the crust turns slightly golden, the dish is ready.
Do not salt. Serve a dish with sour cream, ayran or yoghurt. Patatnik can be improved by adding rice, sweet pepper and meat.
Share with friends this simple recipe for an appetizing patatnik!