German apple punkake
German traditional cuisine is famous for its delicious sausages and beer. But this is not all. There are still very tasty desserts, including pastries. Today "so simple!" Prepared for you one of the recipes of German cuisine - apple punkake.
This dish beckons with its crispy crust and unique aroma. The dish is very simple to prepare, and the ingredients are almost always in the kitchen. Pamper yourself with this incredible yummy!
German apple pancake
- 1/2 tbsp. Flour
- 1 tbsp. L. White sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. L. Butter
- 4 apples
- 1 tsp. Lime juice
- Powdered powder for powdering
- 1/3 tbsp. Milk
- 1/3 tbsp. Creamy cream
- Heat the oven to 260 ºC.
- Apples peeled and cut into thin slices.
- Mix in a bowl of flour, granulated white sugar and salt.
- In another container mix eggs, milk, cream and vanilla essence. Whisk until smooth.
- Mix the liquid and loose ingredients and whip them with a whisk.
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat. Melt the butter in it.
- Put the apples on the frying pan, sprinkle them with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Fry the apples over medium heat until they turn soft and golden brown (about 10 minutes).
- Then fill the apples with egg-milk mixture and put the frying pan in a preheated oven.
- Reduce heat to 225 ºc and bake until ready for about 18 minutes. The edges of the punkake should turn brown.
- Then pull out the ready-made punk and walk along the edge of the scapula, separating them from the frying pan.
- Turn the ready punkcake into a dish upside down and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
This recipe should definitely be used. And also do not forget to tell about it to your friends!