halva - one of the most favorite delicacies of many people. To enjoy the taste of this eastern sweetness, you do not have to go to Iran, where it was first cooked.
Now in any store you can buy halva,And different: classic sunflower, with nuts, with raisins and even with chocolate. But there is a better option: to cook it yourself. Catch a simple recipe for homemade halva!
- 20 hazelnuts
- 100 g walnuts
- 100 g of peeled sunflower seeds
- 160 g flour
- 180 g of sugar
- 75 ml of vegetable oil
- Half a glass of water
- 75 ml cream
- On a dry frying pan first fry the seeds and walnuts. Then grind them with a meat grinder, a blender or a coffee grinder.
- A little fry the flour and mix with a mass of nuts and seeds.
- Pour water into the saucepan and add sugar, bring to a boil. The syrup is ready!
- Then add the vegetable oil, cream and boil for a couple of minutes. Do not forget to stir!
- Pour into a warm syrup flour mixture with chopped nuts.
- Carefully stir the resulting mass with a fork, and then fill it with a plastic mold.
- Put in the refrigerator. A couple of hours - and halva is ready.
As you see, cooking homemade halva is not soDifficult, as it seems. Even inexperienced mistresses will cope! Thanks to its lightness, this recipe for many became the most beloved. I hope you like it and your friends.