Autumn is a wonderful time for meditation,Self-development or just a mental rest. When the wind is raging outside the window, and the cold rain is knocking on the glass, and you want to wrap yourself in a warm blanket and indulge in memories of summer, revise photos, light films or just read a book ...
To complement the beauty of the autumn evening and dispel the melancholy will help you a cup of fragrant tea or coffee with hot and incredible Aromatic walnut rolls. Autumn also has its own taste!
- 2 tbsp. Flour
- 4 tbsp. L. Thick sour cream
- 1 egg
- 40 g of butter
- 0.5 tbsp. Sahara
- 0.5 tsp. Soda
- a pinch of salt
- Vanillin sachet
Ingredients for filling
- 1 tbsp. Walnuts
- 2-3 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 2 tbsp. L. Butter
- First prepare the filling: chop the nuts with a rolling pin, mix with sugar, add butter and rub your hands until smooth.
- Now prepare the dough. Mix egg, sugar, sour cream, vanillin and a pinch of salt. Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the softened butter, mix until smooth and add the sifted flour with soda. Quickly, within 20-30 seconds kneading the dough, pouring the flour as needed.
- Divide the dough into 2 parts, roll it out and lay out half the filling with an even layer. Do not tighten too tightly in a roll, press it lightly and cut into pieces not less than 5 cm wide.
- In a preheated to 190 degrees oven place rolls, leaving a small interval between them. Smash the egg and make in the middle of each roll one by one with a toothpick.
- Bake for 20 minutes, check the readiness with a wooden toothpick. Lightly cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Do you like sweets? Put a kid and do not forget to share the recipe with your friends! This is the most The best dessert for the autumn evening, He will cheer you up.