Pie with meat and potatoes "Kubate"
meat pie With an unusual name "kubate" Crimean Tatars borrowed from the Greeks. Often it is stuffed with meat and potatoes. It is also possible to fill out chicken and rice.
This dish is definitely worth a try,Cooking it yourself! The spicy and meaty flavor of the pie will spread very quickly over your kitchen, beckoning relatives for dinner. We have prepared a recipe that you definitely should keep. If there is no time to prepare the dough, you can use the purchased puff.
Pie with meat and potatoes "cubeta"
Ingredients for dough
- 4-5 tbsp. Flour
- 350 grams of fatty mutton fat
- 1 tsp. Salt
Ingredients for filling
- 650 grams of lamb
- 4 onions
- 4 potato tubers
- salt and pepper
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 tomatoes
- 6 tbsp. L. Broth
- 1 egg
- Eat flour, add crushed fat. Spread the flour with it.
- Little by little pour water into the flour with the addition of salt. Kneaded dough. Most of the test take for the bottom of the pie, for the top leave less. Turn the dough into a tourniquet. Lay out a spiral.
- Cut the meat into cubes. Cut thin potatoes and onions. Crumble the greens. Tomatoes at will.
- Grease the form with fat. Roll out the dough so that it's enough on the side of the cake. Put it in the form.
- Put the stuffing. Best in the following sequence: onion, potatoes, meat, tomatoes and greens. Add a little salt.
- Roll out the second part of the dough thinly. Put the top on the filling. Make a hole in the middle. Tie the top and bottom of the dough, pinching it.
- In the hole a little broth. Grease the cake with an egg and put in a preheated oven to 240 degrees.
- When the cake becomes a bit rosy-golden, add another 3 tbsp. L. Broth. Reduce the temperature to 190 degrees. Bake a pie no more than 50 minutes.
Share this wonderful recipe of "cubeet" with your friends!