Spanish tortilla with potatoes and onions
Tortilla is a very popular dish in Mediterranean countries. In Spain it is well known to every resident, and also it is served for breakfast in any bar.
The tortilla is very similar to our omelette, but notSimple, and with a filling, which can serve as almost any vegetables: mushrooms, Bulgarian pepper, cheese, tomatoes, potatoes, spinach. If you want to diversify your menu - try to cook Spanish tortilla With potatoes and onions!
Tortilla with potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 potatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tbsp. L. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut potatoes and fry it in a frying pan on low heat for about 15 minutes, so that there is no crust. In the middle of the frying, add to the potatoes finely chopped onions.
- Whisk in the bowl 2 eggs, add the finished potatoes and onions (if there is a lot of oil in the potatoes, let it drain). Stir and lightly mash potatoes with a fork.
- In a small frying pan, heat up the olive oil, pour eggs and potatoes and immediately reduce the fire to medium. After three minutes, reduce to the weakest and fry for about three minutes.
- Gently with the help of a spatula and a plate turn the tortilla to the other side and fry for 2-3 more minutes.
- Check the preparedness of the dish with a toothpick.
You can serve with a tortilla with sour cream or with some tasty sauce. If you liked this recipe - tell about it to your friends. Share with them a slice of spain!